SALT LAKE CITY — Here’s a look at the news for Feb. 19.
Teen e-cigarette use is on the rise. Here’s what we know and don’t know (and why parents should be alarmed).
Protesters say “Trump is the crisis” after national emergency declaration. Read more.
A Utah panel recommends no money for study to determine prevalence of maternal cannabis use. Read more.
NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar says he sees “value” in Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert’s old-school defensive approach. Read more.
Here are five stories to catch you up on the third week of the Utah Legislature.
Salt Lake City police are investigating potential hate crime caught on video. Read more.
Utah golfer Tony Finau sets sights high for his fifth year on the PGA Tour. Read more.
A look at the most-read stories:
A look at news from around the web:1 comment on this story
News from the U.S. and world:
- Mexico border wall: U.S. states sue over emergency declaration | BBC News
- 16 states sue to stop Trump’s use of emergency powers to build border wall | The New York Times
- W.Va. teachers go on strike over state education bill | NPR
- Ex-Russia probe overseer Rod Rosenstein 'to step down by March' | BBC News
- Storm forecast to bring rain and snow across the Rockies into Mid-Atlantic | NBC News