SALT LAKE CITY — Post Malone briefly appeared at Mr. Charlie Chicken Fingers in Murray earlier this week.
"You never know who you will bump into at Mr. Charlie’s Chicken Fingers!" the restaurant posted on Facebook.
Malone also signed one of the restaurant’s walls, writing, "I (heart) Charlies."
See the post below.
Flashback: Post Malone frequents Utah for vacations when he's not touring the country or performing. He was spotted in Salt Lake City on Christmas Eve at the end of last year, which I wrote about for the Deseret News.
- TMZ published photos of Malone hanging out at the Target in Salt Lake City, where he reportedly bought $200 worth of products. He was in the store at about 4 p.m.
Malone vacationed in Utah back in September, which I reported for the Deseret News. So many fans stopped by to visit him in Morgan County that the Morgan County Sheriff's Office warned fans to stay away.
- "Yes, he is here in the county. But, he is just on vacation. No, he is not performing at the high school game tonight or does he have any involvements with the game," the office said in a Facebook post.
- The sheriff's office said Malone "has been very kind and respectful to all who have talked to him."
- "Our office will enforce those who want to trespass on the residence he is staying at, he is just a guy trying to enjoy his vacation. We just wanted to help stop some rumors we have heard," the office said.
Utah shouts: Malone has previously shouted out Utah on two occasions. In his most recent song, "Wow," he says, "Everywhere I go (Hey). Catch me on the block like I’m Mutumbo (Wow). 750 Lambo in the Utah snow (Skrrt)."
In 2015, he told Rolling Stone in an interview that he bought a $3 million home in Utah.
- "It’s free country out there," Malone said of Utah and its gun laws. "Like, you can buy suppressors in Utah. You can do open-carry. Walk into the grocery store with a handgun on your hip. Cowboy (expletive). I can’t wait."