SALT LAKE CITY — Here’s a look at the news for Feb. 7
The story of Jennie Taylor and her husband’s life of service and sacrifice was not just theirs, but America’s story. Read more.
President Donald Trump says “walls work.” Here’s why he’s heading to El Paso to prove it.
Winter weather blast wreaks havoc along Utah’s Wasatch Front. Read more.
We have an analysis of football signing classes for BYU, the University of Utah and Utah State. Read more.
BYU students start “Bachelor of Provo” YouTube series. It’s as corny as it sounds. Read more.
A total of $5,000 reward was offered for information on St. George church fire. Read more.
A look at our featured voices:
- Jay Evensen: Resolution on separating families at border ties committee in knots
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: 9 ways to beat the winter blues
- Lois Collins: Why spend time on Facebook when you could be laughing with your kids?
- Arianne Brown: Could your physical pain be explained by emotional stress? I know mine was
A look at our most read stories:1 comment on this story
- A Utah Orthodox rabbi said his childhood nanny sexually abused him for 10 years. Here's why he decided to tell his story for the first time
- Jim and Pam are not America’s favorite TV office couple, according to recent study. Here’s who is by state
- State's top football recruit didn't announce his decision Wednesday
- Watch: Stephen Colbert describes Utah's Deer Valley Resort after Gwyneth Paltrow incident and it's extremely accurate
News from the U.S. and world:
- New Mexico governor withdraws National Guard from the border, slams Trump's 'charade' | NBC News
- British Prime Minister Theresa May heads to Brussels as Brexit breakthrough remains elusive | CNBC
- Tensions rise as Venezuela blocks Colombia border bridge in aid standoff | CNN
- Saudi-commissioned report contests U.S. finding about Khashoggi’s killing | The Wall Street Journal
- 2018 was the fourth-hottest year on record, NASA and NOAA report | Vox