SALT LAKE CITY — Heres’s a look at the news for Jan. 28.
Here’s what incoming Utah House Speaker Brad Wilson is focused on ahead of the 2019 legislative season.
A new report highlights how we’re using mobile screen time. Read more.
David Crosby premieres brutally honest documentary at Sundance. Read more.
Utah Jazz used a red-hot second-half shooting spree to beat the Minnesota Timberwolves and winter snowstorm headed to Minnesota. Read more.
We offer a look at how to get involved in the Utah Legislature, whether you have 5 minutes or all day. Read more.
The Ted Bundy film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. And, according to our review, it was made palatable by Zac Efron and the lack of gore. Read more.
A look at our InDepth coverage:
Our most-read articles:
- Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez quotes the Bible in response to Sarah Sanders' take on climate change
- Movie review: A ‘Shockingly Evil’ Ted Bundy film, made palatable by additions (Zac Efron) and omissions (gore)
News from the U.S. and world:
- U.S. and Taliban agree in principle to peace framework, envoy says | The New York Times
- Despair turns to anger as Brazilians reckon with latest dam disaster | Reuters
- Venezuela's opposition leader warns of another massive rally as Maduro blames U.S. for protests | CNN
- Post-shutdown negotiations look brutal for Trump | The Hill
- As government reopens, the new Congress tries to begin again | The New York Times