SALT LAKE CITY — “Fortnite” released the weekly challenges for Week 5 of Season 7 on Thursday.
We’ve collected those challenges and explained them below just for you. Anyone interested in reading about the “14 days of Fortnite” challenges can visit that on our running list.
Free challenges: You do not need the Battle Pass (an extension that can be bought for close to $10 before each season) to complete these challenges.
- Land in Polar Peak: Just visit the Polar Peak location to complete this challenge.
- Deal damage to opponents’ structures: Destroy structures built by your opponents. You’ll need to destroy 5,000 pieces in total. This is a rather easy challenge. Just shoot, knock down or explode your opponents’ structures.
- Suppressed weapon eliminations: You’ll have to eliminate three others using suppressed weapons, like the suppressed assault rifle.
Battle Pass challenges: You’ll need to buy the Battle Pass for the season to complete these challenges.Comment on this story
- Dance on top of towers: We have a full explainer on this topic you can read here.
- Search chests in Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms: This is easy. You’ll need to drop into or visit either of those locations and open chests.
- Search between a Giant Rock man, a Crowned Tomato and an Encircled Tree: CNET has a good explainer on how to complete this challenge. You’ll want to visit a location just to the southeast of Tomato Temple where you’ll find a battle star waiting for you.
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than five meters way: You’ll have to defeat three opponents within close range to earn this challenge.
Reward: Completing any or all of these challenges will give you battle star rewards, which will help you climb the game’s reward tiers, earning you emotes, skins, load screens and gliders.
Want more?: Forbes also has a great rundown of the challenges and how to complete them if you need extra help.