SALT LAKE CITY — Post Malone was spotted in Salt Lake City on Christmas Eve, according to celebrity news site TMZ.
What happened: Malone was spotted at a Target in Salt Lake City. He reportedly bought $200 worth of items at the store.
- He reportedly arrived at the store around 4 p.m. with a woman, who many believe to be his current girlfriend.
- “Post was the beneficiary of the last-minute sales and plunked down more than $200 on stuff,” according to TMZ. “(Two-hundred dollars) doesn't sound like a lot ... but it looks like he hit a bull's-eye to land what he needed before Xmas.”
Flashback: I reported back in September how Malone visited Utah while on vacation. The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office warned Utah residents from visiting the star.
- “Yes, he is here in the county. But, he is just on vacation. No, he is not performing at the high school game tonight or does he have any involvements with the game,” the office said in a Facebook post.
- The office said Malone “has been very kind and respectful to all who have talked to him.”
- “Our office will enforce those who want to trespass on the residence he is staying at, he is just a guy trying to enjoy his vacation. We just wanted to help stop some rumors we have heard,” the office said.
Utah: Malone has not been shy of his Utah connect. In fact, he released a new single last week in which he referenced Utah. The video for the song included a Christmas theme in time for the holidays.
- “Everywhere I go (Hey). Catch me on the block like I’m Mutumbo (Wow). 750 Lambo in the Utah snow (Skrrt),” the lyrics read.
Malone told Rolling Stone in 2015 that he bought a $3 million home in northern Utah.
- “It’s free country out there,” Malone said of Utah and its gun laws. “Like, you can buy suppressors in Utah. You can do open-carry. Walk into the grocery store with a handgun on your hip. Cowboy (expletive). I can’t wait.”