SALT LAKE CITY — Parenting is never easy.
Life is constantly changing. Every day there are new tasks and situations to handle and events to work through that make it hard to know what to do.
The Deseret News covered a wide range of these topics throughout 2018 to help you stay better informed about being a parent.Comment on this story
- Your toddler is learning eight new words a day. Here’s the best way to make use of that language.
- Read more about how to be a happier parent, even when school is back in session.
- When a child is traumatized, there’s one thing that can help them recover the most. Read more.
- Are you raising a “retro toddler?” Here’s what that means and why it matters.
- Only 1 in 3 teens will work or look for a job in the summer. Utah, though, is higher than the norm. Read more.
- Your baby is constantly eating new things. Here’s what your baby should eat in the first 1,000 days of life.
- Did screens steal your family? Here’s how to regain control