SALT LAKE CITY — Welcome to the holiday season. Time to meet up with family again.4 comments on this story
We know you’ll probably have conversations with your family about a number of important topics and issues. We’ve selected some of our coverage that could help you be better informed ahead of those debates.
- Pregnant women are largely left out of drug research. Should this change? Read more.
- Women are being encouraged to express rage. Is this a good thing? Read more.
- Nebraska executed a killer using fentanyl. Is this a humane way of carrying out the death penalty? Read more.
- Scientists could soon be able to grow human organs in pigs. But should they? Read more.
- Utah now allows “liquid cremation.” Does this new method of remains disposal cross an ethical line? Read more.