Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints gathered in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, as well as in chapels and homes around the world, on March 31 and April 1, 2018 to participate in the 188th Annual General Conference.
Find an index of the summaries, session recaps and photo galleries below.
Saturday morning session
- History made at LDS conference with new apostles, sustaining of church president
- Saturday A.M. photo gallery
- President M. Russell Ballard: 'Precious gifts from God'
- Elder Brian K. Taylor: 'Am I a child of God?'
- Elder Larry J. Echo Hawk: 'Even as Christ forgives you, so also do ye'
- Elder Gary E. Stevenson: 'The heart of a prophet'
- Elder Lynn G. Robbins: 'Until seventy times seven
- Elder Neil L. Andersen: 'The prophet of God'
Saturday afternoon session
- New Young Women general presidency, members of the Presidency of the Seventy and 8 General Authority Seventies called
- Saturday P.M. photo gallery
- Elder David A. Bednar: 'Meek and lowly of heart'
- Elder Taylor G. Godoy: 'One more day'
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Young Women in the work'
- Elder Taniela B. Wakolo: 'Saving ordinances will bring us marvelous light'
- Brother Devin G. Durrant: 'Teaching in the home — a joyful and sacred responsibility'
- Elder Dale G. Renlund: 'Family history and temple work: sealing and healing'
- President Nelson announces major changes to structure of LDS priesthood quorums
- Priesthood session photo gallery
- Brother Douglas D. Holmes: 'What every Aaronic Priesthood holder needs to understand'
- President Russell M. Nelson: Introductory remarks
- Elder D. Todd Christofferson: 'The elders quorum'
- Elder Ronald A. Rasband: 'Behold! A royal army'
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'Inspired Ministering'
- President Dallin H. Oaks: 'The powers of the Priesthood'
- President Russell M. Nelson: ‘Ministering with the power and authority of God’
Sunday morning session
- Leaders ask Mormons to become a kaleidoscope of unity and accord
- Sunday A.M. photo gallery
- Elder Larry Y. Wilson: ‘Take the Holy Spirit as your guide’
- Sister Reyna I. Aburto: ‘With one accord’
- Elder Massimo De Feo: ‘Pure love, the sign of every true disciple’
- Elder Claudio D. Zivic: ‘He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved’
- President Henry B. Eyring: ‘His Spirit to be with you’
- President Dallin H. Oaks: ‘Small and simple things’
- President Russell M. Nelson: 'Revelation for the Church, revelation for our lives'
Sunday afternoon session3 comments on this story
- LDS Church retires home and visiting teaching programs, replaced by a 'ministering' concept
- Saturday P.M. photo gallery
- Elder Gerrit W. Gong: 'Christ the Lord is risen today'
- Elder Ulisses Soares: 'Prophets speak by the power of the Holy Spirit'
- President Russell M. Nelson: Ministering announcement
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Be with and strengthen them'
- Sister Jean B. Bingham: 'Ministering as the Savior does'
- Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf: 'Behold the Man!'
- Bishop Gérald Caussé: 'It is all about people
- Elder Quentin L. Cook: 'Prepare to meet God'
- President Russell M. Nelson announces seven new temples at close of historic conference