SALT LAKE CITY — Yes, there is a Santa Claus — and the U.S. Postal Service can help you prove it when Santa replies to your child’s letter — complete with a North Pole postmark.
Here are the steps for your child to get a letter back from Santa:
• Have your child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
• Later, when alone, open the envelope and write a personalized response.
• Insert the response letter into an envelope and address it to the child.Comment on this story
• Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
• Affix a first-class stamp to the envelope.
• Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope with appropriate postage and address it to:
North Pole Postmark
4141 Postmark Drive
Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
Letters from Santa must be received by the Anchorage, Alaska, postmaster no later than Friday, Dec. 15. Santa’s helpers at the Postal Service will take care of the rest.
Be sure to share the experience on social media using #LettersFromSanta.