Former South High students can obtain transcripts of their records at the school district central office, 440 E. First South, while the records of continuing students have been sent to their new high schools.

Norma G. McKean said all records of former South students are now in the district's Child Accounting Office, where an ongoing transcript service for former South students will be provided.