Beehive Clothing is preparing to introduce new garment products. To accommodate these upcoming changes, it will discontinue a small number of current garment styles for men and women by the end of October 2017.
“We want to ensure we are providing members around the world with quality garments that meet their needs so that they can keep the sacred covenants they’ve made in the temple,” said Angie White, garment product manager. “These discontinuations will help us meet that goal by allowing us to introduce improved styles and fabrics for members in the future.”
White explained that, working closely with Church leadership, each of the garment styles being discontinued was carefully selected based on customer feedback from thousands of surveys and evaluations of use from around the world.
Following is a list of the women’s and men’s garment styles that will be discontinued on Oct. 31, 2017.
- Dri Lux top and bottom
- DriSilque flare-leg one-piece
- DriSilque snug-leg one piece (petite and tall statures)
- Cotton-poly midcalf bottom
- Cotton-poly zipper-front one-piece
- Nylon mesh one-piece
- Corban one-piece (tall stature)
Although some one-piece styles are being discontinued, Beehive Clothing will continue to provide the following one-piece options for both men and women:
- Cotton-poly one-piece jersey (regular stature only)
- DriSilque snug-leg one-piece (regular stature only)
- Corban zipper-front one-piece (regular stature only)
- Corban one-piece (regular stature only)
- Cotton-poly one-piece (regular and tall statures)
The LDS Church News is an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The publication's content supports the doctrines, principles and practices of the Church.