SALT LAKE CITY — In preparation for the 2017 legislative session, the Utah State Board of Regents prioritized the state-funded capital facilities requests from institutions in the Utah System of Higher Education during its September meeting.
Each year, the Regents re-evaluate the capital facilities needs of the institutions after an extensive evaluation process including project site visits, space inventories and various scoring methods.
The top priorities are:
1. University of Utah Medical Education and Discovery/Rehabilitation hospital
2. Dixie State University Human Performance Center
3. Weber State University Lindquist Hall renovation
4. Utah State University Biology and Natural Resources renovation
5. Utah Valley University new business school building
6. Salt Lake Community College Herriman campus general education building
More information about each project can be found at higheredutah.org.