A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Feb. 6-11.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
2. "Why I'm a Mormon," Joseph A. Cannon
A compilation of profiles on prominent and less well-known members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
3. "Passage on the Titanic," Anita Stansfield
A new novel from Anita Stansfield.
4. "Essential Book of Mormon Companion," Kathryn B. Jenkins
First in a new series of scripture guides.
5. "Book of Mormon Made Easier: Part One," David J. Ridges
A verse by verse study of the Book of Mormon.
6. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
7. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
8. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
9. "Sunset on the Passing of Those We Love," S. Michael Wilcox
A thoughtful and sensitive book that chronicles Wilcox's journey through the passing of his wife.
10. "Doing What We Came To Do: Living a Life of Love," Ardeth G. Kapp
A closer look at what it means to live a life full of love.
1. "Glory: Music of Rejoicing," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "This is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
3. "Every Step," Hilary Weeks
4. "Wish Upon a Star," Jenny Oaks Baker
1. "Making of Jimmer DVD"
2. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
1. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
2. "For All Eternity," John L. Lund
3. "What’s on the Other Side: What the Gospel Teaches Us," Brent L. Top
4. "Passage on the Titanic," by Anita Stansfield
5. "Michael Wilcox Collection," S. Michael Wilcox