Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. BANGKOK BOMBING CARRIED OUT BY 'A NETWORK'
Thailand's national police chief says the man seen in a grainy security video leaving a backpack behind just 20 minutes before the explosion did not work alone.
2. ISLAMIC STATE GROUP BEHEADS LEADING SYRIAN ANTIQUITIES SCHOLAR
Extremist militants reportedly take Khaled Asaad's body to Palmyra's archaeological site and hang it from one of the Roman columns.
3. U.S. APPROVES DRUG TO BOOST SEXUAL DESIRE IN WOMEN
The decision is a milestone for the pharmaceutical industry, eager to replicate the success of impotence drugs for men.
4. EX-SUBWAY PITCHMAN EXPECTED TO ADMIT TO CHILD-PORNOGRAPHY CHARGES
An Indiana television station reports the development six weeks after authorities seized electronics and other items from Jared Fogle's home near Indianapolis.
5. WHO ACCOUNTS FOR HALF OF JEB BUSH'S DONATIONS
About 50 percent of the roughly $120 million raised to help him win the Republican presidential nomination comes from donors who previously gave to his brother or father.
6. WHAT STILL HAUNTS NEW ORLEANS NEIGHBORHOOD
After Vera Smith died during Hurricane Katrina, her body lay on a sidewalk for days and then became a symbol of a stricken city.
7. SOUTH KOREAN FAME RECIPE
Hundreds of people, sometimes thousands, are watching online as Kim Sung-jin, a 14-year-old from Seoul, gorges on food and chats before a live camera.
8. HACKERS CLAIM TO HAVE EXPOSED ASHLEY MADISON USERS ON WEB
A group calling itself Impact Team says in a statement the owners of the matchmaking site for cheating spouses did not bow to their demands.
9. WHY CHELSEA MANNING IS FOUND GUILTY OF VIOLATING PRISON RULES
The transgender Army private is accused of having a copy of Vanity Fair with Caitlyn Jenner on the cover and an expired tube of toothpaste.
10. COE BEATS BUBKA FOR TOP JOB IN INTERNATIONAL TRACK AND FIELD
He is given an immediate mandate to restore the image of an IAAF hierarchy grappling with a doping controversy.