New Hampshire Attorney General's Office, Associated Press
This booking photo released by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office shows Nathaniel E. Kibby, 34, of Gorham, N.H., arrested Monday, July 28, 2014 and charged with one count of felony kidnapping of Abigail Hernandez, who went missing in Conway, N.H., in October 2013, and returned home last week. Kibby will be arraigned Tuesday in district court in Conway, N.H.

CONWAY, N.H. — A 34-year-old man charged with kidnapping a New Hampshire teen more than nine months ago is heading to court.

Nathanial Kibby, of Gorham, was charged Monday with a felony kidnapping on Oct. 9 — the day then-14-year-old Abigail Hernandez vanished after leaving her Conway high school. She returned home the night of July 20, but officials have yet to reveal where she was in the time between.

Kibby's arraignment is scheduled for 1 p.m. Tuesday in Conway.

Assistant Attorney General Jane Young says details will come out in court and there will be a press briefing afterward.

Kibby was arrested without incident at his mobile home Monday afternoon. Neighbors say they were shocked.

Attorney General Joseph Foster says Hernandez provided authorities with the details that led to Kibby's arrest.