These images show the Book of Mormon Historic Publication Site at Palmyra, N.Y. In the fall of 1828, Egbert B. Grandin rented a three-story bay in Thayre and Grandin's Brick Row on Main Street in Palmyra. Grandin's space was one of four bays in the 85-foot building complex.
The address of Grandin's bookstore and printing shop was 219 E. Main St. in Palmyra. It is located on the north side of Main Street between William and Market streets.
The interior view shows the retail bookstore on the street level of the complex. The Prophet Joseph Smith purchased a Bible here that was later used in producing the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible.