Select offerings for the LDS audience. To have a program listed, contact email@example.com:
Acts of God: My Brother's Keeper, BYUTV, 5 p.m.
Latter-day Profiles: Bronco Mendenhall, BYUTV, 9 p.m.
LDS General Relief Society Meeting, BYUTV, 6 p.m. and KBYU (replay), 8 p.m.
BYU devotional, Merrill J. and Marilyn S. Bateman (1990 replay), KBYU at 6 a.m., 11 a.m. and BYUTV at 8 a.m., 4 p.m., 10 p.m.
Music and the Spoken Word, Ch. 5, BYUTV, 9:30 a.m.
The Joseph Smith Papers, KJZZ, 8 p.m.
LDS Lives Minerva Teichert: Mission in Paint, BYUTV, 8 p.m.
BYU devotional, Elder Robert R. Steuer (Second Quorum of the Seventy): KBYU, BYUTV, 11 a.m.
LDS Lives: Dennis Deaton and Brent Hill, BYUTV, 9:30 p.m.
• BYU (Provo): Home Organization: More Than Boxes and Bins, Friday, 11; a.m., Little Theater, 3380 Wilkinson Student Center; Choral Showcase, Friday-Saturday, 7:30 p.m., de Jong Concert Hall, Harris Fine Arts Center; Golden Trophy Soccer Tournament, Saturday, 2-8 p.m., RB Fields; devotional, Elder Robert R. Steuer (Second Quorum of the Seventy), Tuesday, 11 a.m.; Acoustic Explosion, Wednesday, 7 p.m., Varsity Theater
• Cedar City institute (650 W. Center): Forum, Steven C. Harper, Friday, noon; softball tournament, Friday-Saturday; fireside, Elder Gary L. Pocock (area Seventy), Sunday, 6 p.m.; blood drive, Monday-Tuesday
• Ephraim institute (51 N. 100 East): Night at the Tute, today, 7 p.m.
• Logan institute (600 Darwin Ave.): "Reflections on Christ" multimedia presentation, today-Oct. 2; 14th annual Arrington Mormon History Lecture, William P. MacKinnion, today, 7 p.m., Logan Tabernacle; Religion in Life, Virginia Pearce, Friday, 11:30 a.m.; service activity, Friday, 7 p.m.; MSA Hillbilly Hoe-Down (chili cookoff, games, food), Friday, 6:30 p.m.
• Ogden institute (1302 Edvalson St.): Fireside, Gary L. Poll (Salt Lake University institute), Sunday, 7 p.m., devotional, William and Sherry Christensen, Tuesday, 10 a.m., institute chapel
• Orem institute (785 W. College Drive): Devotional, Elder Claudio R.M. Costa (Presidency of the Seventy), Friday, noon; LDSSA fireside, Sunday, 7 p.m.
• Price institute (410 E. 400 North): Blood drive, Tuesday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Roosevelt institute (35 N. Union, 124-1): Fireside, Brad and Mindy Allred, Sunday, 7 p.m.
• Salt Lake institute (1780 E. South Campus Drive): Fireside, Kenneth Cope, Sunday, 7 p.m.
• Salt Lake City South institute (1535 S. Edison St.) Friday forum, Larry Simpson (Salt Lake Wells Stake president), 12:30 p.m.
• SLC Westminster (1950 S. 1200 East): Forum, Jason Hall, Friday, noon
• Sandy institute (9501 S. Poppy Lane): Volleyball tournament, Tuesday, 7:30 p.m., then Oct. 2, 7, 9 and 11
• St. George institute (943 E. 400 South): Fireside, Elder Kenneth Johnson (First Quorum of Seventy), Sunday, 7 p.m.
• Taylorsville institute (4554 S. 2025 West): Big band dance, Friday, 8 p.m.
AROUND TEMPLE SQUARE
• Tabernacle organ recitals: Monday-Saturday, noon; Sunday, 2 p.m.
• Movie, "Joseph Smith, the Prophet of the Restoration": Monday-Saturday, Legacy Theater at Joseph Smith Memorial Building, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
• "Music and the Spoken Word": Sunday, 9:30 a.m., Tabernacle
• Concert, Veslemoy Fluge Berg (soprano): Friday, 7:30 p.m., Assembly Hall
• General Relief Society Meeting: Saturday, 6 p.m., Conference Center (tickets required), with worldwide broadcast via church satellite system
• Book signing, J. Scott Savage, "FarWorld, Book 1: Water Keep": Friday, 7 p.m., Deseret Book, 135 N. 545 West, West Bountiful
• Book signing, John Bytheway: Saturday, 10 a.m.-noon, Seagull Book, 1720 S. Redwood Road
• Book signing, G.G. Vandagriff, "Poisoned Pedigree": Saturday, 11 a.m.-noon, Seagull Book, 1720 S. Redwood Road
• Book signing, Emily Freeman, "The Woman at the Well": Saturday, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Seagull Book, 1720 S. Redwood Road
• Book signing, Chad Hawkins, "Faith in the Service": Saturday, noon-2 p.m., Seagull Book, 1720 S. Redwood Road
• Book signing, Rachel Ann Nunes, "The Eyes of a Stranger": Saturday, 12:30-2 p.m., Seagull Book, 1720 S. Redwood Road
• Book signing, Kathryn Soper, "Mother in Me: Real-World Reflections on Growing into Motherhood": Saturday, 10-11:30 a.m., Seagull Book, 316 N. Marketplace Drive, Centerville