Select offerings for the LDS audience. To have a program listed, contact email@example.com:
Acts of God: A Time of Need, BYUTV, 5 p.m.
Journey to Harmony, BYUTV, 9:30 p.m.
Brett Family Summer Show, BYUTV, 3 p.m.
CES fireside, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland (replay), KBYU at 6 a.m., 11 a.m. and BYUTV at 8 a.m., 10 p.m.
Music and the Spoken Word, Ch. 5, BYUTV, 9:30 a.m.
The Joseph Smith Papers, KJZZ, 8 p.m.
Questions and Ancestors: How to do African American Genealogy, BYUTV, 12:30 p.m.
BYU forum, Ronan Tynan (Irish tenor), KBYU, BYUTV,
Questions and Ancestors: How to Do British Research, BYUTV, 12:30 p.m.
BYU Education Week: Daniel C. Peterson (replay), BYUTV, 4 p.m., 7 p.m.
Soft Sunday Sounds, 100.3 FM, all day
Sounds of the Sabbath, 106.5 FM, 6:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Religion Today, 1160 AM and 102.7 FM, 6:30 a.m.
Music for a Sunday Morning, 89.1 FM, 8 a.m.-noon
People of Faith With Carole Mikita, 1160 AM and 102.7 FM, 8 a.m.
Music and the Spoken Word (live), 1160 AM and 102.7 FM, 9:30 a.m.
BYU devotional (replay), 89.1 FM, 8 p.m.
• BYU (Provo): Humor U, Friday-Saturday, 8 p.m., 321 Maeser Building; Celebrate Your Museum Day, Saturday, 10 a.m., Museum of Peoples and Cultures; forum, Ronan Tynan (Irish tenor ), 11 a.m., Marriott Center; Acoustic Explosion, Wednesday, 7 p.m., Varsity Theater
• Cedar City institute (650 W. Center): Fireside, Elder Steven E. Snow of the First Quorum of Seventy, Sunday, 6 p.m.
• Ephraim institute (51 N. 100 East): Stomp, Friday, 9 p.m.
• Jordan institute (3431 W. Wights Ford Road): Munch and mingle after classes, Tuesday-Sept. 18
• Logan institute (600 Darwin Ave.): IMA fall banquet, today, 7 p.m., speaker Scott Watterson; devotional, Mike Schlappi, Friday, 11:30 a.m., cultural hall; cartoons and cold cereal activity, Friday, 7 p.m.; fall devotional, Elder W. Rolfe Kerr, Sunday, 6 p.m., Kent Concert Hall in Fine Arts Center
• Ogden institute (1302 Edvalson St.): Night in Italy, with spaghetti dinner and movie, Friday, 6:30 p.m.; devotional, David A. Christensen, Tuesday, 10 a.m., institute chapel
• Orem institute (785 W. College Drive): Devotional, Jack R. Christianson, Friday, noon; young married seminar, Friday, 6:15 p.m.
• Price institute (410 E. 400 North): Friday forum, CEU student government speakers; service project at San Rafael Marathon, Saturday, 5:30 a.m. (more details at SUN Center); fireside, Sunday, 6 p.m., 4th/5th Ward building
• SLC Westminster (1950 S. 1200 East): Forum, Debra Marsh, Friday, noon
• Sandy institute (9501 S. Poppy Lane): Opening social, Friday, 7 p.m.
• St. George institute (943 E. 400 South): Fireside, college stake presidents, Sunday, 7 p.m.
• Tooele institute (65 S. 200 West): Food, fun games, Sept. 20, 5:30 p.m., Village Boulevard church pavilion
AROUND TEMPLE SQUARE
• Tabernacle organ recitals: Monday-Saturday, noon; Sunday, 2 p.m.
• Conference Center recitals: Monday-Saturday, 2 p.m.
• Movie, "Joseph Smith, the Prophet of the Restoration": Monday-Saturday, Legacy Theater at Joseph Smith Memorial Building, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
• "Music and the Spoken Word": Sunday, 9:30 a.m., Tabernacle
• Concert, Families Making Music: Robin and Cheri Hancock, Holly Christensen (Gershwin numbers): Friday, 7:30 p.m., Assembly Hall
• Concert, Mu Phi Epsilon State Fair Winners Recital: Saturday, 7:30 p.m., Assembly Hall
• Concert, Due West: Today, 7:30 p.m., Bella's Fresh Mexican Grille, 2651 N. 1850 West, Farr West
• Book signing, G.G. Vandagriff, "Poisoned Pedigree": Friday, 7-9 p.m., Barnes & Noble, Sugarhouse, 1104 E. 2100 South