• Widen University Parkway to three lanes of travel in each direction from State Street in Orem to University Avenue in Provo.
• Evaluate options for a T-signal between State Street and 800 East for entrance into University Mall.
• Improve traffic flow at the University Parkway and 800 East intersection to include dual eastbound left-turn lanes heading north.
• Negotiate parking agreements with University Parkway businesses to allow BRT riders a place to park.
• Create a new sidewalk/trail on the south side of University Parkway from State Street to 800 East.
• Continue looking into a pedestrian and bicyclist tunnel under University Parkway connecting the Wal-Mart parking lot to Utah Valley University.
Source: Orem City resolution