For daily news and information for and about members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, log on to MormonTimes.com.
Take a look back at Campus Education Week with reports from the Mormon Times and Deseret News staff. Go to MormonTimes.com and click on the "Education" link. Among the stories you'll find:
• Gratitude leads to effective communication
• DNA may help family research, but it won't prove or disprove the Book of Mormon
• Teens should have fun without crossing the line
• Parents can influence youths later, but there are no guarantees
• LDS more like Jews than any other world religion
• Good options exist for retirement investing
• "All Dogs Go to Heaven" along with other animals
• Helping parents prepare missionaries
• Cougar AD touts BYU football team
THE CRICKET AND THE SEAGULL: Host Steven Kapp Perry visits with Michael Dowdle, LDS guitarist extraordinaire, about his latest CD, "Brighter Day."
• The Mormon Media Observer: A look at national news magazines' cover stories on the LDS Church and how coverage has changed over the years.
• The View From Here: Social networking sites and blogs may be popular, but Beth Palmer looks at how Internet anonymity can actually decrease a person's interaction with the outside world.
• Today in the Bloggernacle: Daily updates from MormonTimes.com expert Emily Jensen.
YOUR COMMENTS WANTED: MormonTimes.com is now accepting letters to the editor, and select letters will periodically appear on the Web site. Log on to MormonTimes.com and click on the "letters to the editor" link in the upper right-hand corner.