KJZZ-TV is partnering with Farmers Insurance Group Inc. to produce live coverage of 11 Utah high school football games this season, titled the "Farmers Insurance Game of the Week."
"The Fan Sports Network is proud to continue its extensive coverage of local high school sports," said general manager Chris Baum. "We are especially pleased to partner with great companies like Farmers Insurance Group. It's partners like this that allow us to make a positive difference in our local communities and the lives of our children."
The 11 games that are airing live will begin with today's Northridge-Jordan game and will run through the end of October.
"Farmers is proud to partner with KJZZ on the high-school games," said Faye McClure, Farmers vice president of strategic markets. "During each game broadcast, we will announce the Farmers Insurance Game of the Week student-athlete. We believe in the young people of this country. So many of them participate in sports and school activities and are excellent students as well. They will become the leaders of tomorrow."
• Aug. 22 Northridge at Jordan 4:30 p.m.
• Aug. 29 Spanish Fork at Timpview 5:30 p.m.
• Sept. 4 Davis vs. Kamehameha, Hawaii (played at Weber State) 6:30 p.m.
• Sept. 12 Highland at East 6:30 p.m.
• Sept. 19 Judge at Juan Diego 6:30 p.m.
• Sept. 26 Bountiful at Mountain Crest 6:30 p.m.
• Oct. 2 Springville at Orem 6:30 p.m.
• Oct. 10 East at Cottonwood 6:30 p.m.
• Oct. 15 Hunter at Bingham 4 p.m.
• Oct. 24 Logan at Bear River 6:30 p.m.
• Oct. 31 Region playoffs TBA