HOUSTON — Kei Kamara scored two goals for the Houston Dynamo, who beat Chivas USA 4-0 and extended their winning streak to four and unbeaten run to seven on Wednesday night.

Houston (8-4-8) leads the Western Conference by five points over Real Salt Lake. Chivas USA (6-9-5) lost for the third time in four games and had its winless streak extended to five.

Tony Caig made two saves for the Dynamo's eighth shutout of the season and their fifth straight blanking of Chivas USA in MLS play.

The Dynamo scored all of their goals in the first half. Houston also scored four goals in the first half of Saturday's 4-3 win over Real Salt Lake and became the first team to score four times in a half of consecutive games since Los Angeles did it twice in 1998.

Houston took a 1-0 lead in the 11th minute on a goal by Stuart Holden, who took a pass from Brad Davis on the outside of the left box, moved in, and put a shot over goalkeeper Zach Thornton.

In the 22nd minute, Kamara scored the first of his two. He took a pass from Richard Mulrooney, went around his defender, and put a shot into the lower right part of the net. Kamara added a header in the 35th minute to make it 4-0 after getting a pass from Nate Jaqua in the middle of the box.

Jaqua scored the third goal in the 28th minute on a rebound off a corner kick. Ricardo Clark headed Brad Davis' corner kick into the crossbar, but after the ball rolled around the 6-yard box, Jaqua got a foot on it and tapped it in.

REVOLUTION 2, UNITED 1: At Foxborough, Mass., Taylor Twellman had a goal and assist, and New England beat D.C. United for the first time in two years.

New England (11-6-3) topped its conference rival for the first time since the East finals on Oct. 6, 2006, going 0-2-2 in that span. D.C. (9-10-1) finished its three-game road trip 1-2.

The Revolution took a 1-0 lead in the 24th minute on Twellman's goal. He then assisted on New England's other tally early in the second half when he fed Jeff Larentowicz for a goal in the 49th minute.

United didn't record a shot on goal until the 60th minute. D.C. captain Jaime Moreno scored for D.C.