Completed in 1925, this building at 2261 Kiesel Ave. in Ogden was known as Weber College Gymnasium until the LDS Church bought and renamed it Deseret Gymnasium in 1963. In addition to a gymnasium, the building included classrooms, administrative offices, a ballroom and student services facilities. In 1993, the building was purchased from the church and converted into a Total Fitness Center. It was soon after franchised as a Gold's Gym.
Then & now photos: Healthy history
1 of 2
View 2 Items