PROVO The Utah Department of Transportation announced the following Utah County projects:
• Beginning today, UDOT will replace two bridges on I-15 south of the Spanish Fork Main Street exit, requiring closure the inside southbound lane from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Also closed is 100 South at the 1-15 bridge. UDOT will post detour routes.
• Near Daniel's Summit and Current Creek, UDOT will replace the guardrail and repave the road between mileposts 33 to 34 1/2, then between mileposts 52 and 58. Only one lane of traffic will be open in each direction, with no passing lanes. That project should take until August.
• Pleasant Grove's 2000 West is being prepped for sidewalk and asphalt paving, which should begin today.
• Construction continues on 800 East in Orem as crews strip and then repave the road. Traffic is being shifted to the south side of 800 North from 800 East to 1000 East during the paving.
• Traffic along State Street in Lindon has been shifted to the east side of the road as crews finish work on the tunnel, which should be completed in August. Speed will be reduced to 30 mph with no left turns available.
• Crews will restrict travel on SR 73 near 3130 West to one lane in each direction as they work on a box culvert as part of a Jordan River Trail Enhancement.
• Travelers on U.S. 6 between Spanish Fork and Price will have to slow down near Diamond Fork between mileposts 182 and 184, as crews install a pipe.
• Around milepost 200, the Tie Fork rest area, bridge replacement work is still ongoing with lower speed limits and potential 30-minute delays due to blasting in the area.