Vanessa Hudgens, who played "Gabrielle" in the High School Musical movies, is one of the entertainers coming to the Utah State Fair Friday, Sept. 5.
Tickets for the performance go on sale Friday, July 11, at 10 a.m. at SmithsTix, utahstatefair.com, or by calling 1-800-888-TIXX for $18 or can be purchased on the day of the fair for $23. Each ticket purchased will get free admission into the fair on that day only, according to fair spokeswoman Denise Allen.
There will be other entertainment at the fair, which will be free with a ticket purchase but requires a seating ticket available at the Grandstand ticket office.
• Gospel singer Natalie Grant, Saturday, Sept. 6 at 7:30 p.m.
• Country Gold Tour, Sunday, Sept. 7 at 5 p.m., featuring Tommy Cash, Jimmy Fortune, Jack Greene, Charlie Rich Jr. and Jeannie Seely.
• Chris Cagle, country music singer and songwriter, Monday, Sept. 8, 7:30 p.m.
• VeggieTales Rockin' Tour Live, Tuesday, Sept. 9 at 6 p.m. (no seating ticket required for this show).
• Southern rockers Marshall Tucker Band, Atlanta Rhythm Section, and Georgia Satellites will perform Wednesday, Sept. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
• The Elvis Extravaganza, Friday, Sept. 12 at 7:30 p.m. (no seating ticket required).
• The 27th annual Colgate Country Showdown with headliner Lady Antebellum, Saturday, Sept. 13 at 5 p.m.
• Utah's Strongest Man-Amateur Nationals, Sunday, Sept. 14 at 1 p.m., featuring events to determine the next Strongman professionals.
Discount tickets for the fair go on sale Aug. 1 at any Smith's checkout stand, or regular priced tickets can be purchased the day of the fair at the box office. For more information about the fair, visit www.utahstatefair.com, or call 801-538-8400.