• From the Homefront: Tiffany Gee Lewis says summer is anything but a vacation for parents.
• Strategically speaking: Brigham Young University Student Athlete Center director E.J. Caffaro tells students to develop a game plan for life.
Steven Kapp Perry speaks with Utah native Ryan Shupe about the latest CD from Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband, "Last Man Standing."
• A second look: Mormon Times delves deeper into a Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life survey on the U.S. "religious landscape."
• LDS World: Trying to be a superwoman? Kristine Frederickson takes a look at a lesson learned from the New Testament about spiritual recharging.
• Modest approach: How one fashion show was built around the principle of modesty.
• Jill Stevens: Catching up with the soldier/runner/beauty queen/future author.