Sunday, June 29
• Provo's Summer Band Series from 7-8 p.m. at North Park, 500 N. 500 West. Featuring the Utah Premiere Brass. Free.
• Arts in the Park: Former Miss Lehi titleholders, 7 p.m., Wines Park in Lehi, 500 N. Center. Free.
Monday, June 30
• The Blue Sky Concert Series at Provo's Pioneer Park, 500 W. Center. Tonight: Middle Eastern dance. Concert is from 7-8 p.m. Free.
• Jamming at Pioneer Village every Monday night from 7-8 p.m. throughout the summer, Provo's North Park on 500 West between 500 and 700 North. Bring your instrument. Free.
• Concerts at the American Fork Amphitheater, 851 E. 700 North at 7 p.m. Tonight: Joshua Creek. Call 756-1508. Free.
• Family Night on the Farm, 6-8 p.m. at Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. Tonight: cowboy training. Cost: $3.50. Call 592-91920.
• Museum Mondays, 5-7 p.m. at the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. Tonight: "Nature Prints" Cost: $10/$8 children. Call 766-5013.
• Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, 645 E. 1430 North, celebrates its 30th Anniversary with weekly live animal shows. Today: reptiles at 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. Call 422-5052. Free.
Tuesday, July 1
• Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, 645 E. 1430 North, celebrates its 30th Anniversary with weekly live animal shows. Today: adaptations at 7:30 p.m. Call 422-5052. Free.
• Teen Summer Reading: Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration, at 2 p.m. at the Orem Public Library, 58 N. State. It's midsummer, and it's time to get outside and enjoy the sunshine with games and treats celebrating an old-fashioned Independence Day. Call 229-7391. Free.
• Afternoon Adventures at the Orem Public Library, 58 N. State. Join storyteller ToriAnn Berkey as she sets out on a new adventure. For ages 5-younger. Call 229-7391. Free.
• Renaissance Kids in the Storytelling Wing, Orem Public Library, 58 N. State. Children can bring pillows and enjoy a Cartoon Film Festival. Free.
• "42nd Street," (1933) being shown at 6:30 p.m. in the media auditorium at the Orem Public Library, 58 N. State. This Busby Berkeley classic has aged to perfection. Call 229-7391. Free.
Wednesday, July 2
• Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, 645 E. 1430 North, celebrates its 30th Anniversary with weekly live animal shows. Today: Utah Plants and Animals at 7:30 p.m. Call 422-5052. Free.
• Shakespeare for Kids at 4 p.m., Storytelling Wing, Orem Public Library, 58 N. State. Becky and Joel Wallin present Henry V. Learn a new Shakespeare play each week in this interactive theater. For ages 6-up. Call 229-7391. Free.
• "Footloose: The Musical," July 5-19 at 8 p.m., SCERA Shell Outdoor Theater, 699 S. State, Orem. Cost: $10/$12/$14; $8/$10/$12 for children, seniors and students. Buy at the SCERA Center for the Arts, 745 S. State, Orem from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Call 225-2569.
• "Les Miserables the School Edition," through July 19 (Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays) at 7:30 p.m., 2 p.m. matinees July 12, 19, Center Street Musical Theatre, 177 West Center, Provo. Tickets: $10/$8 seniors, students, children. Monday Night Family Pass/$45. Dinner: $10 more. Call 373-4485.
• "Patriots in Petticoats," July 2, 3 at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.; July 4 and 5 at 1p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. at the Crandall Historical Printing Museum Colonial Theatre, 275 E. Center, Provo. This historical production features life stories of women of the Revolution as told in History of the American Revolution by Mercy Otis Warren. Free.
• "We The People," July 2-3 at 6 and 8 p.m. July 4 at 4 p.m. at the Provo Tabernacle, 100 S. University Ave. This is a musical celebration of the U.S. Constitution and the Founding Fathers written and directed by Janie Thompson. Free.
• Nathan Osmond and Guests in concert July 5 at 8 p.m. at the Crandall Historical Printing Museum Colonial Days, 275 E. Center, Provo. Free.