• Happy Campers! On June 27 and 28 at Jordanelle State Park, Hyrum State Park, Fremont Indian State Park and Museum-Palisade State Park, campout staff teach cooking in the outdoors, Dutch oven cooking, camp stoves and open fire, and how to properly build and extinguish a fire.
• Helmet Head! This activity teaches all-terrain vehicle safety and the importance of helmets on June 28 at Palisade State Park; July 19 at Jordan River OHV State Recreation Area; Aug. 2 at the Southwest Region Office in Cedar City; and Sept. 6 in the Wasatch Mountain State Park.
• Ahoy! teaches the importance of wearing life jackets and how to wear them on July 12 at the Rockport State Park and Utah Lake State Park. The activity is in a variety of water situations.
• Go Fly a Kite! On July 19 at the Flight Park State Recreation Area, park staff will teach how to fly a kite.
• History Hunt! This iron history day camp takes place July 31 through Aug. 2 at the Iron Mission State Park Museum.
• Take a Hike! On June 28 hikers can explore the dark side of Goblin Valley State Park with a night hike.
• On Aug. 16 hikers can get tips about responsible hiking in Red Fleet State Park, Willard Bay State Park and Kodachrome Basin State Park.
To register, see stateparks.utah.gov or call 800-322-3770 or 801-322-3770.