Thursday, June 26
• Round-Up Week at the Hutchings Museum, 55 N. Center, Lehi. Today: History Quest Day, featuring at magic show at 11 a.m. and Genealogy and Your Famous History at noon. History Quest grand prizes include tickets to the Stadium of Fire. Visit www.hutchingsmuseum.org or call 768-7180.
• The Isaiah Institute hosts a fireside with Avraham Gileadi entitled "The Learning of the Jews: Isaiah's Impact on the Book of Mormon" at 7 p.m. at the ScenicView Academy, Room 245, 5455 N. River Run Drive, Provo (off north University Ave., north-west of Utah Community Credit Union). Refreshments served. Free.
• Monte L. Bean Life Science, 645 E. 1430 North, celebrates its 30th anniversary. Tonight: ecosystems at 7:30 p.m. Call 422-5052. Free.
Friday, June 27
• Round-Up Week at the Hutchings Museum, 55 N. Center, Lehi. Today: Native American Day. Come learn about Native American dances, crafts and weapons the Changing Navajo and Dancing by Lucille Hunt at 11 a.m.; Native American woman presented by author Judy Busk at 1 p.m. Special visits from the Hobble Creek Wranglers and the Utah Valley Knapping Club. See: www.hutchingsmuseum.org or call 768-7180.
• Julie Olson: Drawing from the Imagination, at 7 p.m. in the storytelling wing of the Orem Public Library, 54 N. State. Learn about drawing from this acclaimed illustrator. Call 229-7391. Free.
• Monte L. Bean Life Science, 645 E. 1430, North celebrates its 30th anniversary. Tonight: invertebrates at 7:30 p.m. Call 422-5052. Free.
Saturday, June 28
• Round-Up Week at the Hutchings Museum, 55 N. Center, Lehi. Today: Veteran's Celebration and Dutch Oven Cook-off. Activities begin at 9 a.m. Events include the Lehi rodeo Round-Up Dutch Oven Cook-off; magic show; Frank Gentry Model and Community Growth presentation and Veteran's activities from noon to 5 p.m. See: www.hutchingsmuseum.org or call 768-7180.
• Monte L. Bean Life Science, 645 E. 1430 North, celebrates its 30th anniversary. Today: reptiles at 1 p.m. Call 422-5052. Free.
• "Little Women" ends June 26 at 7:30 p.m. at Hale Center Theater, 225 W. 400 North, Orem. Cost: prices vary. Call 226-8600. (See review: deseretnews.com).
• Jordin Sparks, June 25 at 8 p.m. at the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theater, 699 S. State, Orem. Cost: $15 general admission (all reserved seating sold out). Tickets may be purchased at the SCERA Center for the Arts, 745 S. State, Orem from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Call 225-2569.
• Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band, with Good Morning Maxfield, June 28, at 7 p.m. for a summer concert series designed to benefit Timpview Music Department, Timpview High School, 3570 N. 650 East, Provo. Cost: $15. Call 669-7373 or 368-5046 or 358-2023. See: www.timpviewband.com.
Museums and exhibits:
• The Da Vinci Experience at UVSC's Woodbury Art Museum at the University Mall now through Oct. 4. The exhibit features working mechanical models based on the drawings found in Leonardo Da Vinci's notebooks. Cost: $14/$11 seniors, $6 students, active military and family. Family group rates available. Children 5-under free. Open Monday from 12-9 p.m. and Tuesday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Open Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• The Pioneer Village and Museum, 500 W. 700 North. Open through Labor Day Mondays from 5-8 p.m. Tuesday-Friday from 4-7:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 1-5 p.m. Contributions accepted. See: www.pioneervillage-museum.org or call 377-8294 for the village, 852-6609 for the museum. Free.