Select offerings for the LDS audience. To have a program listed, contact [email protected]:
TODAYSmith Family Artifacts and Their Story, BYUTV, 5 p.m.
FRIDAYJoseph Smith the Prophet, BYUTV, 8 p.m.
SATURDAYLesson From Nauvoo, BYUTV, 10 p.m.
BYU devotional, Mary Anne Prater (replay), KBYU at 6 a.m., 11 a.m. and BYUTV at 8 a.m., 4 p.m., 10 p.m.
Music and the Spoken Word, Ch. 5, BYUTV, 9:30 a.m.Joseph Smith Papers, KJZZ, 8 p.m.
Joseph: The Only True and Living Church, BYUTV, 5 p.m.LDS Lives: Space Senator, BYUTV, 8 p.m.
TUESDAYBYU devotional, E.J. Caffaro (Student Athlete Academic Center), KBYU, BYUTV, 11 a.m.
WEDNESDAYAncestors: High-Tech Help, BYUTV, 12:30 p.m.
Soft Sunday Sounds, 100.3 FM, all day
Sounds of the Sabbath, 106.5 FM, 6:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Religion Today, 1160 AM and 102.7 FM, 6:30 a.m.
Music for a Sunday Morning, 89.1 FM, 8 a.m.-noon
People of Faith With Carole Mikita, 1160 AM and 102.7 FM, 8 a.m.
Music and the Spoken Word (live), 1160 AM and 102.7 FM, 9:30 a.m.BYU devotional (replay), 89.1 FM, 8 p.m.
• BYU (Provo): Devotional, E.J. Caffaro (Student Athlete Academic Center), 11 a.m. Tuesday at JSB Auditorium; H2O Throwdown, 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at Brigham Square.
• Salt Lake institute (1780 E. South Campus Drive): Summer classes second session begins today; night games activity, 9:30 p.m. June 26.
• Sandy institute (9401 S. Poppy Lane): Luau opening social, 7 p.m. Saturday
• Jordan institute (3431 W. Wights Fort Road in West Jordan): Mix and mingle after class, Tuesday-Wednesday.
• Orem institute (785 College Drive): Munch, Mingle, Merriment, 8:45 p.m. today; second daytime session classes begin today.
• Roosevelt institute (35 N. Union 124-1): Fireside, Brad and Julie LeBaron, 7 p.m. Sunday
• SE Utah Valley South Institute (1175 Birch Lane, Provo): Summer classes begin June 24
AROUND TEMPLE SQUARE
• Tabernacle organ recitals: Monday-Saturday, noon; Sunday, 2 p.m.
• Movie: "Joseph Smith, the Prophet of the Restoration," Monday-Saturday, Legacy Theater at Joseph Smith Memorial Building, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
• Garden tours: Tour the gardens of the Church Office Building plaza and the Conference Center roof. Plaza tours begin inside the south doors of the Church Office Building at noon, Monday-Friday, and at 7 on Wednesday evenings. Sunday tours begin at 10:30 a.m. at the east gate of Temple Square. Roof tours begin at door No. 15 at 10 a.m., Monday-Friday.
• Concert, Fire on the Mountain (mountain music): Friday, 8 p.m., Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and Second Avenue
• Concert, Karen Larsen (soprano): Saturday, 7:30 p.m., Assembly Hall
• Concert, Salzburger Echo (Old World music): Tuesday, 8 p.m., Brigham Young Historic Park
• Garden talks: Spicing up your garden with herbs, Judy Arnold, Wednesday, 8 p.m., Brigham Young Historic Park
• "1856" musical: Today through Saturday, 7 p.m., plus 2 p.m. on Saturday, Capitol Theatre
• John Gee lecture on the Joseph Smith Papyri: Today, 7 p.m., Olivewood Bookstore, Provo