• Provo's Summer Band Series from 7-8 p.m. at North Park, 500 N. 500 West, featuring the Utah Premiere Brass. Free.
Monday, June 16
• The Blue Sky Concert Series at Provo's Pioneer Park, from 7-8 p.m., 500 W. Center, featuring the Burnside Band playing pop, rock and jazz. Free.
• American Fork Amphitheater Concerts, 7 p.m., 851 E. 700 North, featuring Joseph Felt and Chris Woods. Call 756-1508. Free.
• Jamming at Pioneer Village every Monday from 7-8 p.m. throughout the summer, Provo's North Park on 500 West between 500-700 North. Bring your instrument. Free.
• Live animal show at the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, 645 E. 1430 N., Provo, featuring reptiles at 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. Free.
• Lily Havey: A Child of the Camps at 7 p.m. in the storytelling wing of the Orem Public Library, 58 N. State. Havey will speak about her current exhibit, "A Child of the Camps," and her experiences as a Japanese-American child living in the Amache Internment Camp. Exhibit runs until June 27. Call 229-7391. Free.
• Family Night on the Farm, 6-8 p.m. Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. Tonight's topic: "Chicks and eggs." Cost: $3.50. Call 592-9120.
• Museum Mondays, 5-7 p.m., Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. Tonight's topic: "In Love with Ladybugs." Cost: $10/$8 children. Call 766-5013.
Tuesday, June 17
• Author Jessica Day George will discuss her novels at 2 p.m. in the book discussion room, Orem Public Library, 50 N. State. Her novels include "Dragon Slippers," "Dragon Flight" and "Sun and Moon." Call 229-7391. Free.
• Diabetic Cooking is the topic of the Spanish Fork Macey's Little Theatre class, 187 E., 1000 North at 7 p.m. Elesha Eddy will share healthy cooking ideas. Call 798-9803. Free.
• Live animal shows at the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, 645 E. 1430 N. Provo, featuring adaptations at 7:30 p.m. Free.
• Film screening of "Ringu" (1993), at 6:30 p.m. in the media auditorium, Orem Public Library, 58 N. State. A journalist begins investigating allegations that people are dying seven days after watching a videotape containing cryptic images. The film that inspired "The Ring." Call 229-7391. Free.
• "Tell Me A Story" is the topic of the Pleasant Grove Macey's Little Theatre class. Learn storytelling techniques. Sponsored by KBYU. Call 796-6601. Free.
Wednesday, June 18
• Shakespeare for Kids at 4 p.m. at the Orem Public Library, 58 N. State. Becky and Joel Wallin present "Twelfth Night." Children will learn a new Shakespeare play each week in this interactive theater. For ages 6-up. Free.
• "Clue" is the SCERA Shell Outdoor Movie, 699 S. State (in SCERA Park), Orem. Begins at dusk. Cost: $4/$3 children, students, seniors. Call 225-2569.
• Live animal shows at the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, 645 E. 1430 N. Provo, featuring Utah plants and animals at 7:30 p.m. Free.
• KBYU DTV Transition: Are You Ready?, 7 p.m. in the media auditorium at the Orem Public Library, 54 N. State. KBYU TV presenters will discuss making the transition from analog to digital television. Get information about coupons for converter boxes. Call 229-7391. Free.
• "Cinderella's Waltz Right Inn," through Monday, June 16, at 7:30 p.m. (Friday, Saturday and Monday) at the Valley Center Playhouse, 780 N. 200 East, Lindon. Cost: $6/$5 student, children, seniors/$25 family. Call 785-1186.
• "Little Women," through June 26 at 7:30 p.m. at Hale Center Theater, 225 W. 400 North, Orem. Cost: prices vary. Call 226-8600. (See review: deseretnews.com).
• "The King and I," through June 21 at 8 p.m., SCERA Shell Outdoor Theater, 699 S. State, Orem. Cost: $10/$12/$14; $8/$10/$12 children, seniors, students. Buy at the SCERA Center for the Arts, 745 S. State. Call 225-2569. (See review: deseretnews.com).
• Jericho Road in concert with One Voice Children's Choir, June 21, at 7 p.m. A Summer Concert Series designed to benefit Timpview Music Department, Timpview High School, 3570 N. 650 East, Provo. Cost: $15. Call 669-7373 or 368-5046 or 358-2023. See: timpviewband.com.