Pedestrians and bicyclists
• Enhanced walkability of downtown sidewalks along all city streets.
• A network of walkways throughout downtown that will include an integrated system of mid-block walkways and mid-block street crosswalks.
• Infrastructure for bicyclists that will accommodate all skill levels of cycling, including bike lanes on streets, new markings and signs indicating shared bicycle/automobile lanes.
Light rail (TRAX)
• Completion of TRAX loop to provide a backbone of rail-transit circulation.
• More frequent updating of traffic-signal timing plans downtown to support traffic progression.
• More efficient access to downtown parking spaces.
• Revised bus routes downtown.
• A new bus-passenger facility to be located at 200 South and State Street.
• More-attractive and comfortable bus stops.
• Immediate formation of a parking management group to coordinate operating policies of public parking.
• Way-finding enhancements for off-street parking spaces.
• More convenient off-street parking.
• New parking meters with more payment options.
• An enhanced parking validation system.