What do those little ears hear at church?
Mormon Times is looking for humorous, and heartwarming, church-related stories about the things children say. Whether it's their own creative version of a hymn or a commonly used phrase that didn't quite register, we want to hear about it. Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include contact information) or call 801-333-7402. And as always, we're also looking for the following:
• News and events from wards and stakes
• Humorous stories about Utah/LDS culture
• Service opportunities around the state
• Stories about missionary work
• Inspirational experiences
Each edition, Mormon Times will print a reader submission.