Under the recently approved parade ordinance, the following regulations apply:
• Paradegoers may not reserve space along University Avenue until 3 p.m. July 3.
• They may not reserve space along Center Street, 100 South and 200 East until 5 a.m. on the Fourth of July.
• Items left as place-savers must be attended at all times or be deemed abandoned property and removed by law enforcement.
• No parking on the parade route after 8 p.m. July 3.
• The city and the parade committee can place bleachers and announcer stands, or reserve property, prior to the assembly times listed above.