According to the Commonwealth Fund's state-by-state report on children's health, in Utah:
• 31 percent of children at or below 200 percent of poverty are uninsured. On that measure, Utah's No. 48.
• Overall, 13.7 percent of children are uninsured, for a rank of 43.
• 74.1 percent of children 19-35 months received all recommended doses of five vaccines. Nationally, the average is 80.8 percent.
• Just over half of children received both a medical and dental preventive-care visit in the past year.
• Only 43.7 percent have a "medical home."
• 29.3 percent of children with emotional, behavioral or developmental problems got some mental health care in the past year, making Utah No. 33.