• Memorial Day see our calendar of Memorial Day events online: www.deseretnews.com, go to community.
• Family Night on the Farm at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, from 6-8 p.m. at Farm Country. Tonight's theme: "Grow Your Own." Cost: $3.50.
• Museum Mondays at the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, from 5-7 p.m. in the lobby. Tonight's theme: "Water Creatures." Cost: $10/$8 children.
• Garden Adventures at the Discovery Gardens at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, from 7-8 p.m. Tonight's theme: "Magical Monday." Cost: $8/$5 children.
• BYU's Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum live animal show at 6:30 and 7:30 p.m., featuring reptiles. Call 422-5052. Free.
Tuesday, May 27
• Film Screening: Tom and Viv, 6:30 p.m., Orem Public Library media auditorium, 51 N. State. The story of the passionate yet turbulent relationship between T.S. Eliot and his wife. Free.
• Hot Shots Dance Studio Spring Concert at 7 p.m. at the Covey Center for the Arts, 425 W. Center, Provo. Cost: $5. Call 852-7007.
• BYU's Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum live animal show at 7:30 p.m., featuring adaptations. Call 422-5052. Free.
Wednesday, May 28
• "UV" Euphoric over completion of first Habitat Home. Students, faculty and staff at Utah Valley State College will celebrate the completion of their first-ever Habitat for Humanity sponsored home at a ribbon cutting at noon at 161 E. 800 South, Orem. Call Kena Jo at 344-9527. The public is welcome. Free.
• BYU's Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum live animal show at 7:30 p.m., featuring Utah plants and animals. Call 422-5052. Free.
• "Robin Hood, the Musical," May 26-31 at 7:30 p.m. at the Castle Amphitheater in Provo. Presented by The Lockwood Repertory Company, featuring a pre-show by the King's Players. Cost: $9/$8 students/$7 for seniors and children. Tickets may be reserved by calling 801-372-1644 or reserve online at emersonsmith.org.
• "Esperanza Rising," May 30-31, June 5-7, 11-13 at 7:30 p.m., Pardoe Theatre, Harris Fine Arts, BYU campus, Provo. Thursday matinees June 5, 7, 13 and 14 at 2 p.m. Cost: $12 ($5 off weeknights/$4 off weekends with BYU or student ID. Dress rehearsals May 28-29 and matinees $6. Call 422-4322.
• "Little Women," May 30-June 26 at 7:30 p.m. at Hale Center Theater, 225 W. 400 North, Orem. Cost: prices vary. Call 226-8600.
• Death Cab for Cuties, May 26, 5 p.m., Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. Cost: $30.50 ($7.25 processing) $35 the day of the event. Call 768-4900.