Former USC basketball star O.J. Mayo has denied allegations that he received cash and gifts from events promoter Rodney Guillory and said he was confident an investigation will determine he did not violate NCAA rules. "I know for a fact that I haven't accepted anything," Mayo told the Los Angeles Times for Thursday's editions. "My family hasn't accepted anything, so I'm just waiting for the NCAA to do what they have to do to prove that I haven't done anything wrong." Mayo, who made this past season his first and last for the Trojans, declared for the NBA draft last month and signed BDA vice president Calvin Andrews as his agent.