• The Tulip Festival continues at Thanksgiving Point's gardens, featuring more than 250,000 colorful prize tulips on 55 acres of gardens. Includes entertainment, artists, musicians and refreshment. See www.thanksgivingpoint.com for details. Cost: $10/$6 for children. Call 768-2300.
• Family Night on the Farm, from 5-6 p.m. at Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. Tonight featuring "Bouncing Bunnies." Cost: $3.50 per person. Call 768-2300.
• Museum Monday, from 5-7 p.m. at the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. Tonight's topic is "Egg-citing Eggs!" Cost: $10/$8 children. Call 758-2300.
• Polynesian Dancers at Monday Night at the library, at 7:30 p.m. at the Provo City Library at Academy Square, 550 N. University Ave. in the third floor ballroom. Call 852-6650. Free.
Tuesday, April 15
• Grateful for Grilled Cheese is the topic of the 7 p.m. Little Theatre kitchen class at the Spanish Fork Macey's store, 187 E. 1000 North. Learn some variations on this old classic. Call 798-9803. Free.
• Magic Show at the Hutchings Museum, 55 N. Center, Lehi. From 4 to 5 p.m. Come and learn magic from a professional magician. For ages 10-14. Cost: $10. Call 768-7180.
• For the Love of Food at 7 p.m. at the Provo City Library at Academy Square, 550 N. University Ave. (Utah State Extension Office nutrition presentation). Tonight's topic: Fitness. Call 852-6650. Free.
Wednesday, April 16
• Spring into Spring! is the topic of the 7 p.m. Little Theatre kitchen class at the Spanish Fork Macey's store, 187 E. 1000 North. Gather several recipes perfect for spring. Call 798-9803. Free.
• Jazz Combo Night, April 15 at 7:30 p.m. in the Madsen Recital Hall, Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU campus, Provo. Free.
• The BYU faculty jazz quintet "Q'd Up," April 16 at 7:30 p.m. at the SCERA Center for the Arts, 745 S. State, Orem. Part of SCERA's Wednesday Night Live series. Cost: $5. Call 225-2569.
• Letter Perfect: Utah Calligraphic Artists Association exhibit through April 25 at the Covey Center for the Arts, 425 W. Center, Provo. Features art by 40 calligraphic artists. Hours: Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free.
• His and Hers Exhibit through May 30 at the Terra Nova Gallery, 41 W. 300 North, Provo. Featuring the art of husband and wife artists. Hours: Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Other times by appointment. Call 374-0016 or visit www. TerraNovaGallery.com.
• Thrillionaires Improv Theater, every Saturday at 8 p.m. at the Covey Center for the Arts Little Theater, 425 W. Center, Provo. Cost: $10. See: www.coveycenter.org or call 852-7007.