• have more than six occupants and/or paid professional staff.
• have house residents who are referred by the Utah State Department of Corrections.
• have house residents who constitute a threat to other residents.
• house someone convicted of making or selling drugs.
• change the appearance of the home or the landscaping in ways that would change the home's residential nature.
• assess each individual before admittance.
• verify occupants are sober for 30 days before admitting them.
• verify that their clients are not using drugs or alcohol by weekly, unannounced urine tests.
• provide documentation for city officials regarding compliance with the ordinance.
• have four off-street parking spots.