Looking for things to do for Easter this weekend?Check out these options:
Easter events Today
• American Fork Children's Choirs East concert featuring Phoenix Rising, at 7 p.m. at the Alpine Tabernacle, 110 E. Main, American Fork. Free.
• "Hallelujah," the 4th annual Combined Community Easter Concert, at 7:30 p.m. in the Provo Tabernacle, 100 S. University Ave. Featuring the Nebo Chorale, Payson Civic Chorale and the Utah Valley Children's Choir. Cost: $2/$10 family. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
• Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce Easter Festival 4 p.m. at the Lehi Legacy Center, 123 N. Center. Includes games, carnival-like booths, entertainment and a dinner. Cost: $5 or $25 for a family of six. Call 653-2525.
• Interfaith Celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus beginning at 4 p.m. at the Lehi LDS Stake Center, 200 N. Center. Includes a children's activity room, art displays centering on the Savior, and musical performances throughout the evening. Free.
• EGGS-cellent Ology, at 4 p.m. at the Hutchings Museum, 55 N. Center. Come celebrate the wonder of eggs with a real egg hunt. Treats, live bird and egg shows and more. Free.
Easter egg hunts Saturday
• Alpine, 10 a.m., at Burgess Park, 300 E. Canyon Crest Road. For children up to age 12. Sponsored by the Youth Council.
• American Fork, 9 a.m., at Rotary Park, 400 S. 200 East. For children 11-under. The first 500 children will receive at small bag of candy. Get your picture with the Easter Bunny.
• Cedar Hills, 10:30 a.m. pictures with the Easter Bunny, 11 a.m. Easter egg hunt. at Heritage Park, 4500 W. Cedar Hills Drive, next to the elementary school.
• Eagle Mountain, 10:30 a.m. at Nolan Park. Directions: Take I-15 to the Lehi Main Street exit and go west about seven miles to Ranches Parkway. Turn left at Ranches Parkway to Pony Express Parkway and go right. Turn left on Red Hawk Ranch Road and follow the signs to Nolan Park.
• Genola, 9 a.m. at the city ballfield, 620 S. Main.
• Lindon, 9 a.m. at the Lindon City Park, 200 N. State.
• Orem, 9 a.m. at Mountain View High School football stadium, 645 W. Center. For ages 0-11. Ages 3 and under go to the west lawn of the adjacent Orem Fitness Center.
• Payson, 9 a.m. at Hillman Sports Complex, 955 S. Main.
• Pleasant Grove, 10 a.m. at Discovery Park, 1550 N. 100 East.
• Provo, 9 a.m. to noon at Pioneer Park, 500 W. Center. Visit with the Easter Bunny, have faces painted, buy snacks. Hunt at 10 a.m. for ages 10-under.
• Salem, 9 a.m. at the Loafer View Recreation complex, 600 E. Canal Road. For ages 0-10.
• Santaquin, 9 a.m. at the Santaquin Ball Park, 400 W. 150 South. Easter Bunny arrives 8:45 a.m.
• Spanish Fork, 10 a.m. at the Russell Swenson Memorial Ball Park, 300 S. 100 West.
• Thanksgiving Point Easter Eggstreme, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Electric Park. Cost: $6 per child in advance, $8 at the door; $3 per adult. The Easter Eggstreme includes activities, crafts and food. Egg hunt schedule: 10 a.m. ages 0-3 years; 10:30 a.m. 4-6 years; 11 a.m. 7-9 years; 11:30 a.m. 10-12 years; noon open hunt. Call 768-4900.
•Fairfield Camp Floyd State Park is hosting a geocache treasure hunt from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Participants are encouraged to bring their own GPS units. However, a GPS unit with instructions will be available if needed. The geocache treasure hunt is included with paid admission of $2 per person or $6 per family. Hamburgers, chips, hot dogs and drinks will be available for purchase between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. with proceeds supporting the programs and activities of Utah State Parks.
Camp Floyd State Park is located in the town of Fairfield, 22 miles southwest of Lehi on Highway 73. The park and museum are open Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contact the park at: 801-768-8932.