• "She Loves Me," through April 5 at 7:30 p.m. Saturday matinees March 22 and 29 at 3:30 p.m. at Hale Center Theater, 225 W. 400 North, Orem. Cost: prices vary. Call 226-8600.
• "Pirates of Penzance," through March 24 at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Saturday and Monday at Valley Center Playhouse, 780 N. 200 East, Lindon. Cost: $6/$5 seniors, students and children, $25/family. Call 785-1186.
• "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat," through March 22 at 7:30 p.m. at the Center Street Musical Theatre, 177 W. Center, Provo. Cost: $10/$8 children, students, seniors. Family pass/$45. Dinner at 6:30 p.m. for additional $10/$5 children 11-under. Reservations required. Matinees March 15, 22 at 11 a.m. Matinees: $9/$7/$5 family pass. Belgian waffle breakfast at 10 a.m. for additional $5. Call 373-4485.
• "On Golden Pond," through March 24 at 7:30 p.m. with Saturday matinees March 15 and 22 at 3 p.m. at the Keith Christeson Little Theater on the first floor of the Pleasant Grove Library, 30 E. Center, Pleasant Grove. Cost: $7/$6 students, seniors, $25/family. Matinees are $6/$5/$20. Call 785-5045.
• "Come Back, Amelia Bedelia," through March 29 at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Monday with Saturday matinee at 2 p.m. Cost: $6/$4 children, senior and students. School matinees will be Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. Cost: $2 per student. SCERA Center for the Arts, 745 S. State Orem. Call 225-2569.
• "Summer and Smoke," by Tennessee Williams, March 22, 24-29 at 7:30 p.m., Black Box Theater, Utah Valley State College, Orem campus. Cost: $10/$8 employees, children, seniors/$6 students. Call 863-8797.
• "Pirates of Penzance," March 28-May 3 at 7:30 p.m. (Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays) at the Center Street Musical Theater, 177 W. Center, Provo. Cost : $10/$8 seniors, students and children. Monday night family pass is $45. Optional dinner is an additional $10 served at 6:30 p.m. Call 373-4485.
• "Playing Fields," March 21, 22, 25--29, April 1-4 at 7:30 p.m. Saturday matinee March 29 at 2 p.m. in the Pardoe Theater, Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU. Cost: $14 ($5 weeknights, $4 off weekends with BYU or student ID). Dress rehearsals March 19-20 and matinee all seats $7. Call 422-4322.Hear the beat
• Douglas E. Bush, organist, March 19 at 7:30 p.m. in the Madsen Recital Hall, Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU. Free.
• Stonecircle in concert, March 19 at 7:30 p.m. at the SCERA Center for the Arts, 745 S. State, Orem. A five-piece Celtic-fusion band. Cost: $5 general admission. Call 225-2569
• Calvary Baptist Church Choir in concert, March 22 at 7 p.m. at the SCERA Center for the Arts, 745 S. State. Cost: $10/$8 seniors, students and children. Call 225-2569.
• "Miles to Go," a local bluegrass band, March 22 at 6:30 p.m. at the Utah Valley State College Student Center's Centre Stage. This is the third annual benefit concert for Habitat for Humanity of Utah County. Cost: $5/$20 per family. Tickets may be purchased at Campus Connections at UVSC or at the door.
• "Orem Council Presents" series, March 20 at 6:30 p.m. in the Storytelling Wing of the Orem Children's Library, 50 N. State. Featuring students from Orem, Timpanogos and Mountain View High Schools, along with artists from the SCERA Center for the Performing Arts and the Hale Center Theater Orem performing selected scenes and musical numbers from recent productions. Free.
• Timpanogos Chorale spring concert, March 21 at 7 p.m. in the Alpine Tabernacle, 100 E. Main, American Fork. This
• BYU School of Music concert, March 20-22 at 7:30 p.m. at the Covey Center for the Arts, 425 W. Center. Concert includes the BYU Chamber Orchestra (March 20); Jazz Showcase (March 21), and the BYU Singers and Concert Choir (March 22). Cost: $9/$6 for students and seniors. Call 852-7007.
• "fEARnoMUSIC," March 21 at 7:30 p.m. in the Madsen Recital Hall, Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU. Cost: $6. Call 422-4322.
• Calvary Baptist Church Choir, March 22 at 7 p.m. at the SCERA Center of the Arts, 745 S. State, Orem. Cost: $10/$8 for children, students and seniors. Call 225-2569.
• International Songwriters' Showcase, March 25 at 7:20 p.m. in the Madsen Recital Hall, Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU. Free.
• BYU Mens Chorus and Women's Chorus, March 25-26 at 7:30 p.m. in the de Jong Concert Hall, Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU. Cost: $10 ($3 off with BYU or student ID). Call 422-4322.
• Utah Regional Ballet presents "The Legend of Timpanogos," March 28 and 29; April 4 and 5 at 7:30 p.m. with matinee March 29 at 2 p.m. at the Covey Center for the Arts, 425 W. Center, Provo. Cost: $16-$20. Call 852-7007.Check it out
• Earl Duerden: Earth Elements, through March 28 in the art gallery at the Covey Center for the Arts, 425 W. Center, Provo. The art gallery is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free.
• The Utah County Art Gallery will present artwork of the Utah Valley Artists Guild for it's March exhibit in the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave. Provo, through March 28, Monday through Friday from 8 am. to 5 p.m. Artist reception. Call 375-8024 or visit: www.utahcountyartgallery.com.
• 38th Annual All-State High Schools Utah Art Show, through March 28 at the Springville Museum of Art, 126 E. 400 South. Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 3-8 p.m. closed Mondays and holidays. Free.
• Minerva Teichert "Pageants in Paint" exhibit, BYU Museum of Art, Provo campus, through May 26, 2008. Call 422-1140 to schedule a tour, must be arranged at least a week in advance. Family-oriented tours on Monday evenings. Free.
• "American Dreams," selected works from the permanent collection of American Art, BYU Museum of Art, BYU campus, Provo. Call 422-ARTS. Free.
• Orem Heritage Museum, SCERA Center, 745 S. State. Guided tours 3-7 p.m. Monday-Friday or by appointment. Call 225-2569. Free.
• Crandall Historical Printing Museum, 275 E. Center, Provo. Open weekdays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cost: $3. Tours by appointment. Call 377-7777.
• Hutchings Museum, 55 N. Center, Lehi. Check the Web site for classes, workshop and exhibit information: www.hutchingsmuseum
.org. Call 768-7180. Free.
• Springville Museum of Art, 126 E. 400 South, Springville. Open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday from 3 to 6. Closed Mondays and holidays. Call 489-2727. Free.
• Camp Floyd/Stagecoach Inn State Park, 18035 W. 1540 North, Fairfield, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Cost: $2. Call 768-8932.
• Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, BYU campus in Provo, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday. Call 422-5051. Free.
Wednesday, March 19
• Family Favorites, is the topic of today's Spanish Fork Macey's Little Theatre class at 7 p.m. at 187 E. 1000 North. Val Seitz joins the class to teach how to make meals that will get you family fathering around the dinner table. Call 798-9803. Free.
• Evening for Educators at 6 p.m. at the Springville Museum of Art, 126 E. 400 South. "Let's Face It," featuring American Realist Wayne Thiebaud, is the topic of the evening. Educators and interested public.
Thursday, March 20
• Cookie decorating, is the topic of today's Spanish Fork Macey's Little Theatre class at 7 p.m. at 187 E. 1000 North. Enjoy sharing cookie recipes and special cookie baking secrets by Holly Robertson. Call 798-9803. Free.
Friday, March 21
• KBYU Silent Movie Classic, featuring "The General," with Buster Keaton, accompanied by Mike Ohman, theatre organist at 7:30 p.m. in the de Jong concert Hall, Harris Fine Arts Center, BYU. The evening includes pre-movie entertainment. The audience is encouraged to wear vintage clothing for the costume contest at 7 p.m. in the south lobby of the concert hall. Cost: $10/ $7 BYU and other students with ID and faculty/$9 for seniors and alumni.
Saturday, March 22
(check out Easter Calendar for Easter Egg Hunts in your area)
Tuesday, March 25
• Macey's Little Theater Classes
• Spanish Fork Macey's, 187 E. 1000 North Super Sack Lunches is the topic of tonight's 7 p.m. class. Learn some easy ideas for making sack lunches fun and nourishing. Call 798-9803. Free.• Pleasant Grove Macey's, 931 W. State Chocoholics Anonymous is the topic of tonight's 7 p.m. class. Learn some dessert recipes using candy bars. Call 796-6601. Free.
Laugh it up
• Thrillionaires Improv Theater, every Tuesday at 8 p.m. at the Covey Center for the Arts Little Theater, 425 W. Center, Provo. Cost: $10. See: www.coveycenter.org or call 852-7007.
• Johnny B's Comedy Club, Bleachers Sports Grill, 2255 N. University Parkway, Provo. Shows Friday and Saturday at 9 p.m. Tickets are $8. Call 377-6910.
• Fat, Dumb and Happy's Comedy Club, 1350 W. 1140 South, Orem, Suite 3. Must be 18. Cost: $8 adults, $6.50 students. Buy online or at the door.
• Comedy Sportz, 36 W. Center, Provo. Clean improv comedy each Friday and Saturday at 8 and 10:15 p.m. Cost: $8 in advance/$10 at the door, $4/$5 children. Pre-payment required to hold reservations. Call 377-9700. See: www.comedysportzutah.com for more information. Every Thursday ComedySportz laughletes perform musicals, Shakespeare, MST3K-style heckling. Cost: $3. No reservations needed.