1 of 2
Deseret Morning News Archives

The 112-foot tower of the old Lehi Tabernacle served as a landmark in the northern Utah County town for years. The cornerstone of the building was put in place in 1901, with the dedication following nine years later. The tabernacle stood at the northeast corner of 200 North and Center Street until 1962, when it was torn down, along with the adjacent seminary building, to make way for a "modern" stake center, seen below, which is still in use today.