• Public reprimand and censure.
• Three years of probation, through March 10, 2011.
• Reduction of scholarships from 4.5 to 4 for two years.
• A limit of 18 team members for 2008-09.
• A limit of five official recruiting visits in 2007-08 and six in 2008-09.
BYU's response: We are pleased to have this process behind us and to now have the opportunity to move forward.... With the NCAA accepting the actions we self-imposed, it is a clear indication to us that the committee understands how serious we believe these violations to be and how committed we are to making sure this does not happen again. BYU athletics director Tom Holmoe