Editor's note: Call us at 437-7600 to add our Easter event or hunt information. Ask for Genelle or Sharon.
• American Fork Children's Choirs Easter concert featuring Phoenix Rising, Friday, March 21, at 7 p.m. at the Alpine Tabernacle, 110 E. Main, American Fork. Free.
• Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce Easter Festival Friday, March 21:
• Easter Festival 4 p.m. at the Lehi Legacy Center, 123 N. Center. Includes games, carnival-like booths, entertainment and a sloppy Joe dinner. Cost: $5 or $25 for a family of six. Call 653-2525.
• Interfaith Celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus beginning at 4 p.m. at the Lehi LDS Stake Center, 200 N. Center. Includes a children's activity room, art displays and musical performances. Free.
• EGGS-cellent Ology, at 4 p.m. at the Hutchings Museum, 55 N. Center. Come celebrate the wonder of eggs with a real egg hunt. Treats, live bird and egg shows and more. Free.
Easter egg hunts March 22
• American Fork, 9 a.m., at Rotary Park, 400 S. 200 East. For children 11 and under. The first 500 children will receive at small bag of candy. Get your picture with the Easter Bunny. Free.
• Provo, 9 a.m. to noon at Pioneer Park, 500 W. Center. Visit with the Easter Bunny, have faces painted, buy snacks. Hunt at 10 a.m. for ages 10 and under. Free.
• Thanksgiving Point Easter Eggstreme, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Electric Park. Cost: $6 per child in advance, $8 at the door; $3 per adult. The Easter Eggstreme includes activities, crafts and food. Egg hunt schedule: 10 a.m. ages 0-3 years; 10:30 a.m. 4-6 years; 11 a.m. 7-9 years; 11:30 a.m. 10-12 years; noon open hunt.