Five men were indicted on perjury charges in the 1995 disappearance of Kiplyn Davis, a Spanish Fork teenager who is presumed dead:
• Timmy Brent Olsen was sentenced on 15 charges of perjury, and is serving 12 1/2 years in federal prison in Arizona. He is charged with first-degree felony murder in Davis' death.
• Christopher Jeppson also is charged with first-degree murder in Davis' death. His federal sentencing date for perjury has been pushed back until after the trial.
• David Rucker Leifson pleaded guilty to one count of perjury. He was supposed to be sentenced Jan. 17, but a pre-trial release violation and subsequent arrest has delayed that.
• Garry Von Blackmore pleaded guilty to perjury charges. He testified against the other men charged in connection with Davis' disappearance. He is scheduled to be sentenced March 20.
• Scott Brunson also pleaded guilty to perjury charges and also testified against the others. He testified in 4th District Court during the preliminary hearing for Olsen and Jeppson. He is scheduled to be sentenced April 28.