How to get day-of-show ticketsEvery morning beginning on Jan. 18, day-of-show tickets will be released at 8 a.m. at the Park City box office, 136 Heber Ave., and Salt Lake City box office at Trolley Square.
How to get wait-list tickets
• Arrive at the theater of your screening choice two hours before the scheduled time.
• Receive a wait-list number (one per person).
• Line up according to number.• Purchase available tickets CASH ONLY which are sold to the line by number.
• Individual tickets: $15• Wait-list tickets: $10
During the festival, parking is not available at Park City theaters and venues. Use free festival shuttle buses. If you are driving, park in designated official festival parking lots, which are serviced by free festival shuttle buses. Be aware of the following:
• Parking around town is limited and regulations are strictly enforced.
• Parking lots can charge between $10 and $20 per entry, cash only.
• An extrememly limited number of parking lots offer free parking.
• Overnight parking is not permitted.• No reserved parking.
Festival shuttle buses
Free festival shuttle buses stop frequently at every festival theater and venue.
• Buses operate daily from 7 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
• The last bus leaves Old Town Transit Center at 2:20 a.m. and the top of Main Street at 2:30 a.m.