A man who terrorized a west Salt Lake neighborhood during a drive-by shooting was sentenced to prison Friday. Palm Samiuel Lautaimi, 20, previously pleaded guilty to three felony charges as part of a plea bargain in return for having six other charges dismissed.

Third District Judge Stephen Henriod sentenced Lautaimi to two prison terms of three to five years behind bars for two third-degree felony counts of discharging a firearm from a vehicle.

The judge also sentenced Lautaimi to zero to five years in prison for third-degree felony possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person.

Henriod ordered that all three sentences run consecutively to one another and to any other sentences Lautaimi might be serving.

Prosecutor Sean Torriente said later that Lautaimi and a friend and co-defendant, Charles Moa, opened fire on a home and a vehicle along 900 West on June 9. Prosecutors believe Lautaimi was the shooter and Moa the driver.

Torriente said prosecutors also are convinced the pair did the same thing in the same neighborhood by going on a similar shooting spree about a week before, using the same gun.

No one was hurt or killed in the attacks, but homes in the area were hit with bullets.

Moa, 28, is due to be sentenced Jan. 11.