A brief look at how NFL players with Utah ties fared in Week 15:
• Baltimore RB Mike Anderson (Utah) had one carry for 9 yards against the Dolphins.
• Miami QB John Beck (BYU) did not play in Miami's OT win against the Ravens.
• San Diego DL Ryon Bingham (Nebraska/Alta HS) had one tackle against Detroit.
• Cincinnati TE Daniel Coats (BYU/Northridge HS) had a 25-yard catch against the 49ers.
• Washington TE Chris Cooley (Utah State/Logan HS) had two catches for 34 yards against the Giants.
• Philadelphia WR Kevin Curtis (Utah State/Bingham HS) had five catches for 40 yards against Dallas.
• Miami DL Steve Fifita (Utah) had a tackle against the Ravens.
• Arizona DB Aaron Francisco (BYU) recorded six solo tackles against the Saints.
• Pittsburgh NT Chris Hoke (BYU) had a tackle against Jaguars.
• Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had a tackle against the Jaguars.
• Carolina NT Maake Kemoeatu (Utah) had three solo tackles against the Seahawks.
• Philadelphia RB Reno Mahe (BYU/Brighton HS) had four punt returns for 40 yards and fumbled once against Dallas.
• Dallas OT Pat McQuistan had 12-yard kickoff return against Eagles.
• Baltimore DT Haloti Ngata (Oregon/Highland HS) recorded two solo tackles against Dolphins.
• Green Bay LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) had four solo tackles against the Rams.
• N.Y. Jets DT Sione Pouha (Utah/East HS) recorded five solo tackles against the Patriots.
• San Francisco MLB Derek Smith (Arizona State/American Fork HS) deflected a pass against the Bengals.
• Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught eight passes for 72 yards and rushed twice for no gain against Seahawks.• San Diego S Eric Weddle (Utah) deflected a pass and had two tackles against the Lions.