The following NFL players with Utah ties recorded stats in Week 11:
• Miami QB John Beck (BYU) threw for 109 yards (9-for-22) and rushed twice for 3 yards in his debut as a Dolphins' starter.
• San Diego DL Ryon Bingham (Nebraska/Alta HS) recorded four solo tackles and an assist against Jacksonville.
• Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had a solo tackle against Carolina.
• Philadelphia WR Kevin Curtis (Utah State/Bingham HS) had five catches for 69 yards against the Dolphins.
• Carolina OT Jordan Gross (Utah) started and played against Packers.
• Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had four tackles and a sack against the Jets.
• Carolina NT Maake Kemoeatu (Utah) had three tackles against the Packers.
• Oakland TE John Madsen (Utah/Hunter HS) caught a 10-yard TD pass against Minnesota.
• Philadelphia RB Reno Mahe (BYU/Brighton HS) averaged 8 yards on his four punt returns.
• Washington TE Chris Cooley (Utah State/Logan HS) had 8 catches for 89 yards and a TD against Cowboys.
• Dallas OT Pat McQuistan played against Washington and Oakland OT Paul McQuistan (Weber State) played against the Vikings.
• Baltimore DT Haloti Ngata (Oregon/Highland HS) had a tackle and an assist against Browns.
• Green Bay LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) had four tackles and an assist against the Panthers.
• N.Y. Jets DT Sione Pouha (Utah/East HS) had five tackles and an assist against the Steelers.
• Oakland OG Barry Sims (Utah/Park City HS) started and played against the Vikes.• San Francisco MLB Derek Smith (Arizona State/American Fork HS) assisted on two tackles against the Rams.
• Chicago OT John Tait (BYU) started and played against the Seahawks.• Minnesota RB Naufahu Tahi (BYU/Granger HS) rushed four times for 10 yards against Vikings.
E-mail: [email protected]